20. Natalya Chouhlantseva, Lubov Shesterova. Question of motivation to attentions to the physical culture and constituents of professional-applied physical preparation of students of higher technical educational establishments.
The article examines the questions of motivation to the employment of the physical culture and constituents of the professionally-applied physical preparation of students of technical higher educational establishments, namely future specialists of transporting industry.
21. Tamara Polovincina, Julia Choulacova. Physical rehabilitation of students with vegetosoudinnoyo distonieyo in the task medical force.
This article is devoted to the using of physical rehabilitation measures in the physical culture lesions with students with vegetal vessel distony. Our research shows effectiveness of physical rehabilitation measures on the condition of heart and respiratory system of students with vegetal vessel distony.
22. Galyna Voskoboynikova, Natalya Samsutina. Scientific bases of organization of aquaaerobica classes in the study educational process.
Scientifically-methodological bases-flesh athleticisms, in particular aquaaerobica have been considered. Methods of occupation of aquaaerobica for course of the physical education student have been defined. Efficiency of the methods is confirmed data valeological testing the physical factors of the picture of health.
23. Nina Goncharenco. Influencing the physical loading on the organism of student young people in the conditions of pedestrian walking tours.
In the article it was considered and trained influencing the physical loading in the conditions of pedestrian walking tours on the organism of student young people. An experiment with the control and experimental groups, which showed the positive changes of state of health of students, and also increase of power indexes was conducted.
24. Vitaly Osipov. Method of teaching manual therapy in case of preparation of specialists from the physical rehabilitation.
A question of professional preparation of future specialists on the physical rehabilitation is considered in article.
25. Ludmila Conovalsca, Gennady Shylkin. Method of teaching students to the technique of throw in basketball.
A question of level of study students to the technique of execution of throws from place in basket in basket-ball is considered in article. For the careful consideration of this question a task of research was put: to expose a dynamics of indexes of hit at throw from place in basket and conducted experiment on the base of the Berdyansk state pedagogical university. In research participated students of athletic specialities in period from September for December of 2006 year.
26. Olga Adeeva. The method of preparation of future teachers for valeological providing of professional activity.
In clause the contents and technique of preparation of future teachers to the valeological providing of professional activity on the basis of comprehension of personal experience concerning preservation and strengthening of health in conditions of educational activity is determined.
27. Tetyana Serduk. Choreographic Training in the System of Physical Culture and sport.
The article deals with the peculiarities of choreographic training in the system of physical culture and such kinds of sport as gymnastics, calisthenics, figure-skating, and synchronous swimming. The article grounds the importance of choreography classes in perfecting technical and physical training of sportsmen.
28. Marina Mishechkina. Self-confidence as a characteristic feature of a sportsman-student.
Attention is paid to interconnection of self-confidence, adequate self-estimation, modesty, uncertainty, and aggressiveness. The author points out inner and external factors influencing the forming of self-confidence.
29. Kostyantyn Bakhanov. Technology of study History as a solving of some problem tasks.
The author consideres the technology of study History as a solving of some problem tasks.
30. Tetyana Shapovalova. Valeological aspect of expeditional work among children and youth.
The author consideres the valeological aspect of expeditional work among children and youth.
31. Natalie Holodkovska. Student’s subjective experience: “manager” profession preunderstading in action methods.
Student – managers’ subjective experience in phase of preunderstanding the important methods of chosen profession. Students’ subjective experience calculation necessary are settled in the teaching process.
32. Helen Muryukina. Regional component in media education (for example pedagogic legacy of Y.N.Usov ).
Basic components of contemporary education to open new forms and direction Russian media pedagogic are considered. There have been analyzed pedagogic heritage of media educator Prof. Dr. Yury Usov.
33. Alexander Solomyany. The methods of undergraduates teaching to the pedagogical projecting.
The problem of the preparing of undergraduates as a future teachers of the higher school is observed in the article and a new methods of the undergraduates teaching to the pedagogical projecting (the substance of the methods, its advantages and received experimental data) is proposed there.
34. Olena Amatjeva, Zinaida Ikynina, Olena Hartman. The peculiarities of the organization of teaching of psychological and pedagogical courses taking info account the requirements of the credit-module system to the assessment of students’ knowledge.
The article deals with the peculiarities of the organization of teaching of psychological and pedagogical courses taking info account the requirements of the credit-module system to the assessment of students’ knowledge. The recommendations for the further advancement of teaching above – mentioned courses are given.
35. Larisa Lisina. Acmeological technologies for preparation teacher in attergraduation education.
In the article an expediency of introduction acmeological technology in attergraduation process is founded; the factors and conditions of effectiveness using acmeological technologies under education teachers are uncovered.
Збірник наукових праць Бердянського державного педагогічного університету (Педагогічні науки). – №3. – Бердянськ: БДПУ, 2008. – 204 с.
Відповідальний редактор – Тетяна Федорівна Потоцька – к.пед.н., доцент, зав. каф. теорії та методики початкового навчання Бердянського державного педагогічного університету.
Технічний редактор та комп’ютерна верстка – Катерина Назімова.
71100 м. Бердянськ, Запорізька обл., вул. Шмідта, 4.
Свідоцтво про державну реєстрацію друкованого засобу масової інформації серія КВ №7830.
Підписано до друку 12.07.2008 р. Формат 60х84 1/16. Папір офс.
Друк. офс. Умовних друкарських аркушів 11,9.
Тираж 300 прим. Замовл. №172.